The Portland Cider Company has an opening and we’re not looking for a specialist! Here’s the skinny…
Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager/Event Planner
To update and maintain information on company website. Update all social media outlets and blogs. Write all press releases. Create print and online marketing collateral. Plan all company related events.
Work is widely varied; most tasks are well defined, but with considerable variation; some phases of the work are less well defined and may require independent action and planning. Occasional evening and weekend work will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Graphic Design work
- Will be responsible for creating cut sheets, product information sheets, marketing postcards and website content.
- Social Media Management
- Responsible for updating and monitoring all company social media outlets.
- Creating content and developing strategies for increasing social media exposure.
- Event Planning
- Coordinate all company related events such as Beer Festivals and Cider Fests.
- Organizing promotional events at our two tasting room locations.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in common graphic design tools such as Adobe Illustrator or similar.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office or similar.
- Understand current social media culture.
- Inherently self-motivated and be able to work independently without direct supervision.
- An organized team player with high energy and an outgoing personality will win us over!
- BA in one of the following: Graphic Design, Marketing, English/Communications or equivalent professional experience.
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting salary range $35,000 – $50,000 depending upon qualifications and experience.
- Medical and dental plan.
- Various cider related fringe benefits.
Portland Cider Company is an enthusiastic, good humored, friendly crew of cider lovers. We work hard and have tons of fun doing it!
If interested email your resume to: email@example.com